Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

'Phantom' bug

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:46 am

There's a bug that's been stalking me for some time now but I'm always unable to figure out how I triggered it or how to reproduce it. My latest attempt of getting a screenshot also failed miserably. I therefore hope the information i can provide will be enough to help or that you've already found the problem.

• It usually happens when i'm in owned or wished,
  • I type in a string for search, * in tonight's case "defiance ", (including the space)
  • It is the first movie in the results however it is not shown on the right.
  • Clicking on the movie does not show it on the right (it seems to randomly show one of my wished movies every time i click 'defiance 2008').

Re: 'Phantom' bug

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Thank you very much for your feedback !

Indeed, a few times this weird thing has occurred to me too, but unfortunately I still haven't been able to understand what's happening :worried:

Re: 'Phantom' bug

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm currently looking at the details for Meet Bil (2007). When I click an actor Its impossible for me to click of their movies. I am not able to use the scroll bar or anything in the movies list (nothing is highlighted when I hover). Everything else in the program works. The problem seems to have fixed itself when i changed the size of the thumbnails and things refreshed.

I think that this might just be another manifestation of the 'phantom' bug
Post a reply