It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: 2 quick questions
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:13 pm 

I understand that I cannot put concert videos into your database. Do you make a seperate program for just concert videos? Also, I'd love to be able to change the default picture when I'm adding DVDs to the database. You offer us a selection of DVD cover photos, but we cannot change them. Is there anything you can do? I love this program, and have used it for several years now. Keep up the good work!!!

Post subject: Re: 2 quick questions
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:38 pm 

The program could easily switch from one database to another, it's not a technical problem.

We've started with the database of movies and series, which is an awful lot of work to maintain.

Currently, we don't have the manpower to build other databases. We'd have to grow our team to be able to do it, and for the moment we can't afford it.

We have plans for a database of documentaries & miscellaneous videos, a database of music albums and videos, a database of books, a database of video games, etc...

But those are just plans. I have no idea when we'll have the resource to start building them.

deemgreg wrote:
I love this program, and have used it for several years now. Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you very much !

Post subject: Re: 2 quick questions
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:43 pm 

deemgreg wrote:
Also, I'd love to be able to change the default picture when I'm adding DVDs to the database.

In the future, we will allow users to contribute video covers (front and back). We don't do it immediatly, because we would be overwhelmed with the contributions.