Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Amazon link + program hangs

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 am

There seems to be a problem with the price link to Amazon.com- I've just tried to purchase Sex & the City 2 using the Amazon price link but it continually hung.

The Coollector program has also hung many times, requiring task manager to close it.

Re: Amazon link + program hangs

Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 am

Porgram doesn't freeze for me, but if you've found a way to reproduce this hanging every time, then we should work together to fix this bug.

Clicking the "Amazon" button should open a page in your web browser. What's your browser ? What version of Windows do you use ? Are you using the portable version of Coollector, or the normal version ?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Maybe you're using a web browser which is slow to launch (like Firefox). Please make the test when your browser is already opened.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:11 am

I'm using Windows 7 on a new notebook.

Mmm, maybe the Amazon thing is coming from my side... :)

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:00 am

Probably there's something that I could fix.

What web browser do you use ?

I could send you a test version of Coollector, to find out where it hangs.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:06 pm

I'm using Google Chrome. But, have completed inputting all of my movie titles now :)

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Does it still hang when clicking the Amazon link ? Does it still hang for ALL the Amazon links ? What about the CDuniverse links ? And clicking an "Help" menu that launches your browser ?

I could write a version of Coollector that displays numbers, and the last number displayed would tell me what part of the code causes the hanging.
Post a reply