It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Known Issues as of 10/23/11
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 pm 

Hi I just downloaded the database and added over 300 entries to test the database and here are some problems I found, please disregard if you know about them. I am running windows 7 64 bit.

1) Various lockups of the database when clicking from movie string search to barcode search. note does not do it all the time maybe after 10-15 entries.

2) Pressing the esc key on my keyboard at times will cause the database to freeze - so i used my mouse to press the esc key on screen never locks up that way

3) Database will lockup from time to time on barcode searches alone

4) Database locks up at times when you try to enter "pack name"

I have used All My Movies for my movie database and find that this program is much more useful to me at least. I will continue to use this and try to help in any way i can to make this database even more awesome than it already is. thanks for the great program...

Post subject: Re: Known Issues as of 10/23/11
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 pm 

4) => a few days ago, another user has reported this bug, and I've been able to reproduce and fix it. Tomorrow, a new version will be released with this bug fixed.

1), 2) and 3) => thank you very much for your feedback. For the moment, I haven't noticed those problems myself, but I'll try to reproduce them.

What would be great is if you could find a procedure to reproduce a bug every time.

kleptomaniac wrote:
I have used All My Movies for my movie database and find that this program is much more useful to me at least.
:D