Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

two errors

Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:45 am

as i was going through my list of movies online for the first time, two errors stood out:

outer limits, the (1963-1965) had the cover of care bears, the

zhang ziyi and ziyi zhang are both listed. only one gets the photo attributed.

just as you struggled with the, el, la, le, maybe das and der, you're probably struggling with the asian practice of using the last name first. just as they are struggling with fitting in to the international arena in how to market their brand name.

Re: two errors

Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:11 pm

gigagiggles wrote:outer limits, the (1963-1965) had the cover of care bears, the

Fixed. Thank you very much for reporting this error.

gigagiggles wrote:zhang ziyi and ziyi zhang are both listed. only one gets the photo attributed.

It will be fixed with the next database update. Thanks again.

gigagiggles wrote:just as you struggled with the, el, la, le, maybe das and der, you're probably struggling with the asian practice of using the last name first. just as they are struggling with fitting in to the international arena in how to market their brand name.

Well, most our data is provided by Amazon.com and CDuniverse.com. But we're able to fix problems when we're aware of them.

two errors

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:12 am

in the plot summary of movie "2 young", five performers were mentioned but not listed: fiona sit, eric tsang, teresa mo, candy yu and anthony wong.

for the "zatoichi, the blind swordsman" tv series, the cover of "samaritan zatoichi" was used which incidentally is not among the available zatoichi movies. in the request section, i've added the appropriate imdb numbers.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:27 am

Thanks, gigagiggles.

We'll do some cleanup.
Post a reply