It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: existing video - Prayer of the Rollerboys
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:01 pm 

movie is listed in the database as "we don't know any video of this movie" - I have a DVD - 0-96009-04939-3
-------------
and is this the right place to report this or under the request for new movies (Requests and contributions) area?

Post subject: Re: existing video - Prayer of the Rollerboys
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 pm 

georgeth wrote:
movie is listed in the database as "we don't know any video of this movie" - I have a DVD - 0-96009-04939-3

Our database of existing videos is no more than a helper. When your video is in our database, great, it's very easy to add. But when it's not in our database, it's not the end of the world, you can still add it from scratch, or even from an existing video and making the necessary adjustments.

This way you can enter your region 4 DVD even if we only have the region 1 DVD, or you can enter your VHS, or your divx, or whatever you want.

georgeth wrote:

Sorry, but for the moment it's not possible to request a video to be added. In the future we'll create a system to allow users to contribute videos, but we're not ready yet.