Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Journey to the center of the earth error

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 am

Hi again

the cover for Journey To The Center Of The Earth - James Mason Version needs a cover in English please...

thanks

Darryl Blenner

Re: Journey to the center of the earth error

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 pm

It's now fixed, thank you very much !

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 am

Thank you Hector...

I am sorry to be a pain with these but I have an extensive movie collection & I love your program...I just wish I could control the title as some go where I do not want them to go...(IE Mary Shelly's Frankenstein goes under Frankenstein, not Mary Shelly...

Darryl Blenner

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 am

I'm happy that you like the program so much, and you're not a pain.

But maybe you could consider contributing pictures. You will discover that the program can help you to find poster images, and to name them correctly for an optimized processing on my side.

http://www.coollector.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:41 am

Hey Hector...

How are you doing...I want to thank you for those movies added to the Database...it's appreciated...I will continue to let you know if I find movies that are not in your database...I have so many obscure movies from the 1950's that were not "B" movies, but more like "D" movies but I love them...lol...

As far as wrong pics go, i will try what you suggested when I come across it again & see how it goes...I will keep you posted...

Just let the powers that be know that I love this program & will continue to use it as my database for finding movies/tv shows & also as a way to know what I have in my collection...

thanks again big time!

darryl

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:08 am

Superd191919 wrote:I want to thank you for those movies added to the Database...it's appreciated...

No need to thank me, that's perfectly normal, that's how the program works => a user needs a movie, he requests it, and we add it with the next database update.

Superd191919 wrote:Just let the powers that be know that I love this program

:D
Post a reply