Switch to full style
Request movie additions or contribute pictures.
Post a reply

Re: Picture Contributions

Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:01 pm

Thank you for your contributions, but this forum isn't the right place to send contributions. It's too tedious to collect the pictures from the forum.

Please send a mail with the pictures attached to it.

The email address for contributions: pictures at coollector dot com

Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:29 pm

Ok, sorry Hector, I misunderstood, I send them to you tomorrow by mail as other times, greetings

Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:01 am

Thank you, much appreciated!

Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:04 am

Hi! I have a question about adding screenshot character pics.
I know it says to not add a pic if there already is one, but can we add a character screenshot pic even when there's a celebrity actor pic already there?
(as long as we click on the right to get the correct naming code for specific movie)

naming0.jpg
uploading screenshots over celeb pics

Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:34 am

splittyhead wrote:I know it says to not add a pic if there already is one

You can send replacement pics, but only if they're a significant improvement. If the picture you send is inferior or equal to the picture we already have, I won't change it.

For example a pic which is much clearer. Or an english poster when we only have a poster in foreign language. Or a more current picture of a person.

splittyhead wrote:but can we add a character screenshot pic even when there's a celebrity actor pic already there?

Of course! The person picture and the character picture are distinct pictures. If there's no character picture, you won't replace anything.
Post a reply