It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Tags
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:51 pm 

Thanks for putting this feature in, and right on the schedule you had planned :-), just been playing around with it and seems to work very well (and means I can finally use the rating buttons for their intended purpose :-))

Just a couple of questions relating to it - firstly, is it possible in the skin editor to change the colour of the tag text next to the movie name? My background is bluish so the green doesn't show up very well :-).

And, secondly, is there any way to block edit tags, something like, change the tag for everything in the current filtered search? Or if not do you have any plans to implement something like that soon? (before I spend time individually tagging hundreds of films with the same thing :-))

Thanks,

Post subject: Re: Tags
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 pm 

Orclev wrote:
is it possible in the skin editor to change the colour of the tag text next to the movie name? My background is bluish so the green doesn't show up very well :-)

For the moment it's not possible, but I suspected that it would be necessary. I'll do it with the next version.

Orclev wrote:
is there any way to block edit tags, something like, change the tag for everything in the current filtered search? Or if not do you have any plans to implement something like that soon? (before I spend time individually tagging hundreds of films with the same thing :-))

Sorry, I don't plan to add that feature, because it would require an intrusive change of the interface, for a feature that would be very rarely used.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:37 pm 

If you enter a tag with a different capitalization, it's still recognized as the same tag. For the moment, the capitalization that is used is the one from the first time you've used the tag, but with the next version it'll be the capitalization of the last time you'll add the tag. In other word, you'll be able to modify the capitalization of a tag.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:42 pm 

Orclev wrote:
means I can finally use the rating buttons for their intended purpose :-))

:yes:

This tag feature will allow you to track anything you want, and still benefit from the recommendations feature 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:08 am 

nice :yes:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:23 am 

kakashi wrote:
nice :yes:

:V: :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:45 am 

Orclev wrote:
is it possible in the skin editor to change the colour of the tag text next to the movie name? My background is bluish so the green doesn't show up very well :-)

It's now possible with version 4.0.4 that I've just released.