It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: images
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:50 am 

can anyone add the whole images to a torrent file without the rar (un compressed) because waiting till download 4 gb is to hard i would prefer torrent

Post subject: Re: images
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:41 am 

emad wrote:
can anyone add the whole images to a torrent file without the rar (un compressed) because waiting till download 4 gb is to hard i would prefer torrent

If you use Coollector Movie Database online,the pictures will download and save to your computer automatically as they browse the database.
I think you should prefer the part files because if anyone upload these image as a torrent you could face this problem 1>no seed/low seed problem.
2>you need too much time to download this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:58 am 

Like swarupbasak72, I have strong doubts that torrent would be a magical solution to your slow internet connection...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:04 am 

i am already using collector ...... it means i 've opened many movie pages and ya i knew swarupbasak72 that it 'll download for its self if i opened the page of the movie but it take long time and you have to open all the movies to have them downloaded that's why i used the small collection which is a {{{rar continued }}}} file means that you have to download all the 11 parts and after its end i realized that i ve got 550 mb of the 1.6 gb presented in the small collection to get use of them but a torrent file would make a huge different because torrent would check your files what ever 20%, 40% and complete that is what i ment and ya cool hector you just ve to Criticize all what i say do this do that do it as i told you i am just out of your league i was just thinking of it as fun but you just turned out to be not cool at all hec:(tor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:25 am 

I don't criticize because it's you. I do like you! :friends:

You're an enthusiastic user of Coollector, and you contribute pictures as well as ideas.

But sorry, when an idea is not good, I can't say that it's good. No offense intended.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:54 pm 

emad wrote:

According to my previous knowledge and this post at superuser.com it might be possible for you to download the first part then extract the rest piece by piece as you go along.

It wouldn't be as convenient as a torrent with thousands of seeds, but it would probably save you from having to download all files at once.
http://superuser.com/questions/387453/h ... ar-archive