It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: two errors
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 am 

on occasions, when i click exit, the window closes and the program is not minimized. the executable is still listed in the task manager processes and not using the cpu. this would explain why after an exit and restart, no window opens. sometimes when this happens, just the "exit" sign remains on screen until i end the process.

another problem occurred as i went through my owned list online for the first time. i encountered the stackhash crash numerous times as i went from a to z. maybe i wasn't suppose to do that in one sitting. fortunately, the program restarted with no problem and i resumed from where the crash occurred.

also, 2.33 crashed often offline. 2.34 might have crashed just once, offline. thank you!

Post subject: Re: two errors
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:24 pm 

gigagiggles wrote:
on occasions, when i click exit, the window closes and the program is not minimized. the executable is still listed in the task manager processes and not using the cpu. this would explain why after an exit and restart, no window opens. sometimes when this happens, just the "exit" sign remains on screen until i end the process.

Indeed, there can only be 1 instance of Coollector running at a time, so if the program didn't close properly, you won't be able to launch it again until you killed the offending process in the task manager.
Well, that doesn't explain why Coollector didn't close properly in the first place... :worried:
Thank you very much for reporting this problem. I'll give it some thought.

gigagiggles wrote:
also, 2.33 crashed often offline. 2.34 might have crashed just once, offline. thank you!

Those random crashes are bugging me for some time, and I still haven't found the origin of the problem. I keep searching, and hopefully I'll soon find the fix.

Post subject: sincerely
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:18 am 

thanks for your honest and humble reply!

coolector is a very good working work in progress.