It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Coollecter vs windows 10
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:44 am 

also as for the new link you gave me the page would not open. or activate if it was just to DL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:19 am 

This is the newest update on my issue. I installed the version you left the link to in the forum. the first link would not engage. but the second link went off with out a hitch. it installed, and went through its things it is to do. after it asked would i like for coollecter to open at the end when it was finished installing. I left it checked so it would open.. and my mouse spun a little bit like it was about to open.. but turned into an epic fail. nothing happened. so i tried the skav.. and also nothing happen. I checked to see if any part of the program is running in the back ground. and nothing was running. so in laymen's terms. the program is just not turning on. It worked once yesterday when I used the SKAV for the first time. the once i closed the program. it refuse to open. I am not having issues with no other program installing onto my PC and running. I am thinking about resetting my pc to see if that would help. But Due to all the things i will lose doing that. I will wait for response. now i use my pc mostly if not only for movies. (entertainment centre) it is hooked up to my 55inch vizio tv in my living room. I have a printer hooked up to my pc as well, I use the Chrome browser, all my drivers are up to date. IOBIT Maleware fighter, IOBIT defragger, and IOBIT Advance system care, is the only other main programs running on my PC, except for Tixati. I hope you can help me resolve this problem. its no fun just trying to guess what I want to watch on tv

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:01 am 

Fstop wrote:
as for when it did work yesterday after using that Skav program. that was like nothing had ever happened. all my movies and tv shows was there..

That's very good news! I'm glad that your personal data wasn't deleted.

Fstop wrote:
I am thinking about resetting my pc to see if that would help.

Don't do anything to your PC, it's a problem with Coollector, not your computer.

Fstop wrote:
I installed the version you left the link to in the forum.

Did you restart your computer just before? It's important, an instance of Coollector might be running and you don't see it.

Fstop wrote:
so i tried the skav.. and also nothing happen.

If the the skavau.exe doesn't run at all, I'm still convinced that it's blocked by another instance running. The other explanation would be that your system (your antivirus) has suddenly decided to block it too.

Please do this, I insist:

1) restart your computer
2) run the skavau.exe

and tell me what happens.