It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: I so miss Coolliris!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 am 

Is there a way to still get Colliris and say use an older browser to run it? Or to get something similar? That was one of the coolest things about Coollector! I see it's out there as a plug-in, it just goes to some "image search."

The way it is now, I can't see the cover clearly enough even blown up to the size when you pause your cursor over it. And it takes too long to go from movie to movie doing that.

I still love Coollector though!

Thanks!

SputnikBites

Post subject: Re: I so miss Coolliris!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 am 

SputnikBites wrote:
Is there a way to still get Cooliris and say use an older browser to run it?

That's a good question. The plugin isn't available anymore from their website, but maybe the last version can still be found from another place on the internet. I'll make some research. Maybe you could help me in that search ;)

SputnikBites wrote:
The way it is now, I can't see the cover clearly enough even blown up to the size when you pause your cursor over it.

I will replace the Cooliris view by something else, but it won't happen until many months. For the moment, you could use the "Thumb Size" control at the buttom of the grids to display bigger images.

Post subject: Re: I so miss Coolliris!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 am 

(cool) Hector wrote:
maybe the last version can still be found from another place on the internet. I'll make some research.

I could find and download the Cooliris plugin. It's not compatible with the latest version of Firefox, but I could make it work with Internet Explorer. The bad news is that, even with the plugin installed, I get the message "Cooliris has gone mobile".

Now that I know that Cooliris has stopped working for everyone, as soon as the next update of Coollector I'll remove all the Cooliris buttons :sorry: