Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Owned movies and shows

Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:23 am

Hi. Is it possible somehow to remove all your owned videos with one command or in any other fast way? I have them too many to do it one by one.
I don't want anymore to keep track my owned movies so I would like to remove them.
Thanks.

Re: Owned movies and shows

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:31 pm

What will remain if you remove your owned videos? Have you rated a lot of films?

If you don't have much to lose and want to delete all your personal data, you can start over by deleting your coollection file:

https://www.coollector.com/help.html#coollection

Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:50 pm

I have lot of rated and wished stuff, some notes etc. My MyCoollection.cool file is probeably 5 years old.
Nevermind then, it'll be one by one. :)

Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Sorry, it's a very uncommon request. Even programmatically I don't have any easy way to do it.

Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:12 am

Your owned videos, are they DVDs or are they video files?

If they're video files, you can use the menu "Tools->Manage your video files->batch delete several file associations".

Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:12 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:Your owned videos, are they DVDs or are they video files?

If they're video files, you can use the menu "Tools->Manage your video files->batch delete several file associations".

Good feature, but I don't asociate owned videos with video files. I remember I tried it long time ago, but it was complicated and program asociated some wrong movies.
I have around 1000 owned movies, it's not so big job if I spread it on 1 month.

Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:35 pm

Lemonzoo wrote:I remember I tried it long time ago, but it was complicated and program asociated some wrong movies.

To my knowledge, association is working great in most cases. I don't even understand why you call scanning your files "complicated". Maybe it was a really long time ago, I've indeed fixed a bunch of bugs over the years. If you still see issues today, you're welcome to report them to me.
Post a reply