coollector.com
https://www.coollector.com/

Suggestions
https://www.coollector.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2011
Page 1 of 1

Author:  melbasuony [ Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:24 am ]
Post subject:  Suggestions

1- Movie Sets (from TMDB)
a. Why don’t you but one more filter for movie set since each set has it’s own number in tmdb so it will be accurate and easy to follow.

2- Exclude genre
a. In case I need to check 2019 movies all genre expect documentary (no such options)
Above are all personal decision and all depends up on you and your view as well

Thanks

Author:  (cool) Hector [ Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Suggestions

melbasuony wrote:
1- Movie Sets (from TMDB)
a. Why don’t you but one more filter for movie set since each set has it’s own number in tmdb so it will be accurate and easy to follow.

Coollector has its own database, completely unrelated to TMDB, so we don't care about numbers in tmdb.

Also Coollector makes a clear distinction between movies and videos. Our database of movies contains only movies, but you can own a video which is a pack of several movies. Tell me if I'm not clear enough.

https://www.coollector.com/help.html#packs


melbasuony wrote:
2- Exclude genre
a. In case I need to check 2019 movies all genre expect documentary (no such options)
Above are all personal decision and all depends up on you and your view as well

I never added that option because I don't want the interface to look too geeky (with includes, excludes, regular expressions, etc...).

Author:  Kiprar [ Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Suggestions

I don't think that would have been much of a problem, Hector. We're all geeky here. haha

Author:  (cool) Hector [ Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Suggestions

(cool) Hector wrote:
melbasuony wrote:
2- Exclude genre
a. In case I need to check 2019 movies all genre expect documentary (no such options)
Above are all personal decision and all depends up on you and your view as well

I never added that option because I don't want the interface to look too geeky (with includes, excludes, regular expressions, etc...).

With the latest version 4.17.5, I've implemented what I consider a nice-enough solution to have negative genre filters
=> negative genres are listed just after the positive genres.

It's so simple, it's a shame I didn't think about it earlier!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/