ok so me and my granny are trying to find out how to do the screen shots
If you take the most famous movies, you don't have to make the screenshots yourself, you can just find them on the web.
Contributing a character picture is explained here:http://www.coollector.com/earn.html
1) you go to the movie and decide what actor from the cast you want to find a character picture. Please select an actor that you know how he looks in this movie (to avoid contributing a bad picture).
2) you control + click the actor. You'll know that you're doing the right thing because Coollector will display a message asking you to confirm that you want to find a character picture.
3) a couple of websites should have opened to help you find a screenshot. If you can find a nice screenshot of the character (not just a picture of the actor, ok), you save that picture on your disk. For that, you right click the picture and select "save the image". You'll be asked where you want to save the picture and what name you want to give it. You'll select any location you want, and (it's important) you'll give it the right name by pasting the name that Coollector has placed inside the clipboard. To paste the name, you have to press control + V (or Command + V if you have a Mac).
4) to make sure that you've understood everything, you could make the test with Pulp Fiction to verify that you get correct picture names like
Pulp Fiction (1994) _ Quentin Tarantino .jpghttp://www.coollector.com/earn.html
5) when you have the 100 character pictures, you send a mail to pictures at coollector dot
com with your contributions attached
I recommend that you make only a few pictures and send them to me. I'll tell you if there's a problem or not...
cause we are trying to get the full website
Coollector Movie Database isn't a website, it's a program
we are trying to get the full website so we can up load more moves
Upload movies? What do you mean? Of course you don't really upload or download movies with Coollector. Coollector only tracks what movies you've seen or own.
got about 2000+ movies to put in and cant till we get the full website and earn our license's
You have a Mac and you are using the LITE version from the Mac App Store, aren't you?
If you want a license for the Mac App Store, you'll please tell me when you'll send me your contributions.